Pumpkin Resurfacer Peel is especially prescribed for Age & Acne Management.
What skin conditions does this peel treat?
Pumpkin resurfacer peel is suitable for males and females of all ages, skin types and tones. It is prescribed for acne and age management. We recommend this peel for clients with acne-prone skin, due to the highly active ingredients and nutrients that target such skin. Performed in a treatment series, this resurfacer brings about excellent results.
What are the ingredients contained within this resurfacer?
The resurfacer contains 40% pumpkin pulp, 10% glycolic acid, 10% lactic acid and 2% salicylic acid – ingredients ideal for acne and age management.
Pumpkin contains Vitamin C, Zinc, and has the highest content of Vitamin A among all vegetables. Vitamin C and Zinc remove free radicals responsible for attacking healthy cells. Vitamin A is a nutrient important for anti-ageing. The culmination of nutrients and ingredients breaks down keratin bonds between dead cells, allowing young epidermal cells to proliferate leaving clean, more toned and refined skin.
What are the benefits?
- Increases skin exfoliation
- Increases skin hydration
- Stimulates greater cellular turnover, for more intense penetration of skin products
- Assists with the release of comedones (blackheads)
- Lessens the appearance of pore size
- Stimulates the skin for a brighter, refined appearance
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to lighten the appearance of pigmentation
- Plant extracts provide soothing and antioxidant benefits
- Skin feels significantly more smooth and tight immediately post-treatment
Is it painful?
No it is completely pain-free. You may experience some mild tingling sensation, an indication of the ingredients at work! It has a pleasant calming aroma, that will leave you feeling refreshed.
How often should this resurfacer peel procedure be conducted?
We recommend a pumpkin resurfacer peel every 3 months. It is especially effective conducted during the transition between seasons, as this is when the skin is susceptible to dehydration, flakiness and pigmentation. Such changes in our climate (especially the QLD summer!) and surrounding environment results in premature aging, discolouration and rough skin texture.